How inCase Works
- 1. The Lawyer creates a document or message on your existing Case Management System.
- 2. Our integration sends this to the Client instantly.
- 3. Client receives a push notification immediately alerting them to the message or task.
- 4. The Client then securely logs in using fingerprint or facial recognition.
- 5. The Client can then complete the task securely inside the app and upload any supporting documentation, complete forms, digitally sign documents.
- 6. This then gets sent back to the lawyer instantly for them to review.
Why Use inCase?
Improve Client Satisfaction & Experience
- 4.7/5 star rating from your Clients
- Clients feel valued
- Faster & higher levels of communication
- Let your Clients feel informed throughout the process
Increased Efficiency & reduced workload
- Complete CMS Integration
- 51% increase in Lawyer capacity
- 81% reduction in calls & emails
- Reduce Workload for Lawyers
- Save between 2-3 weeks on average transaction time
- Protect against fraudulent activity & money laundering
- More secure than email, telephone & post
- Client Identification through inCase
- Safely provide bank account details
- The ultimate data protection
Grow Your Business
- Track behaviours and see Quality MI
- Enhanced Marketing = More Clients
- Scalable with continuous upgrades
The latest insight and news from our team at inCase